Dr. Robert Hermanowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hermanowski?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hermanowski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2014

Liar

Dr. Hermanowski is decent. What did I like? He was on time. What did I dislike? Like many other doctors they are not willing to do things the easy way. I can go to every doctor appointment but if he's not giving any feedback then I can't give a good reccomendation. Like he said, "No more than 2 cups of coffee." But by not saying water is the best in my opinion makes him a difficult doctor to deal with. And for somebody to say I need a shot once a month becasue I have a fast metabolism is his opinion. My opinion is that people will make insights about people reguardless. Bottom line I take my med's everyday I don't need that to be corrected by somebody.

March 28th, 2013

Nice Job :)

Really hitting things on the nose. I'm accomplishing my goals both at work and in other areas rather quickly and on time. I like how the doctor describes the medicine and how it does differ from other medicines I have taken previously. I've received 2 award letters since I have had this doctor, And I will continue to strive for better ground come the next year. My to do list is getting shorter and shorter!

December 10th, 2015