Dr. Robert Hermanowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 9th, 2014
Liar
Dr. Hermanowski is decent. What did I like? He was on time. What did I dislike? Like many other doctors they are not willing to do things the easy way. I can go to every doctor appointment but if he's not giving any feedback then I can't give a good reccomendation. Like he said, "No more than 2 cups of coffee." But by not saying water is the best in my opinion makes him a difficult doctor to deal with. And for somebody to say I need a shot once a month becasue I have a fast metabolism is his opinion. My opinion is that people will make insights about people reguardless. Bottom line I take my med's everyday I don't need that to be corrected by somebody.

April 11th, 2013
Excellent
My doctor is very good about warning me about medicine and any affects it may have. And at the same time he is there to keep my best interests in mind. Since having been Dr. Hermanowski I have gotten 2 jobs, completed voluntary stress/anger management, Say Yes to Work, back to paying full rent. I know when I have to see him and he is always on time and knows pretty much what I can take. Thank you Dr. Hermanowski for providing a great level of care and attention.

March 28th, 2013
Nice Job :)
Really hitting things on the nose. I'm accomplishing my goals both at work and in other areas rather quickly and on time. I like how the doctor describes the medicine and how it does differ from other medicines I have taken previously. I've received 2 award letters since I have had this doctor, And I will continue to strive for better ground come the next year. My to do list is getting shorter and shorter!