A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Heros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Heros, Physiatrist, Spine Specialist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Heros, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Comprehensive & Conservative Non-Operative Spine Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Heros graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heros has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Heros MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Heros practice?
- Dr. Robert Heros has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Heros practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR.
See Portland Physiatrists.