A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Heros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Heros, Physiatrist, Spine Specialist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heros
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Heros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Heros, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Comprehensive & Conservative Non-Operative Spine Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Heros graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heros has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Heros MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Heros practice?
- Dr. Robert Heros has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Heros practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Medicine near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR.
See Tualatin Physiatrists and Tualatin Pain Management Doctors.