A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Herreria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Herreria, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herreria graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Herreria has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
- Woodland Anesthesiology Associates, PC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Escobal Herreria MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Herreria practice?
- Dr. Robert Herreria has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Herreria practices Anesthesiology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Anesthesiologists.