Dr. Robert Hershkowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hershkowitz?

March 10th, 2015

This is a Dr. and his wife to be treasured. No huge staff. very approachable, listens very well. I have heard other doctors and nurses say he was an extraordinary , yes extraordinary, diagnostician. I am here because he is.

September 17th, 2014

Cares about your problem. Wants relative info so he can properly diagnose the problem

January 20th, 2011

Dr Hershkowitz in long branch, nj 732-229-3833

Today I called to make an appointment for my husband. Dr. Hershkowitzs'wife answered the phone... I felt like I was trying to make an appointment with the Prince of Persia. Cash only!, visits start at $200.00 "depending on how long and how many questions he has to answer" I proceeded to tell the DR. wife time are difficult for our family and was there someone the Dr. could refer us to who takes Credit cards.Mrs. Hershkowitz said no, I asked if I could speak to the DR and she said "NO".I asked again if there is someone else and she reluctantly answered with "Dr. Weinburg , but I don't know if he takes credit cards"This woman who is representing her husbands firm should show a tiny bit of grace and compassion for the those who might need it.My personal rating is if anyone has a wife as non empathetic as this woman, he must also be the same.

April 17th, 2017