A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Heslop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Heslop is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heslop graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Heslop has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Heslop MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Heslop practice?
- Dr. Robert Heslop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Heslop practices Pediatrics near Canonsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Murray, PA.
See Canonsburg Pediatricians.