A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hetzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hetzel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hetzel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hetzel graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Hetzel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Loudoun Hospital Center, Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lowell Hetzel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Hetzel practice?
- Dr. Robert Hetzel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hetzel practices Family Medicine near Leesburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Purcellville, VA.
See Leesburg Family Physicians.