Dr. Robert Heyka MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Cleveland, OH

• Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2017
Listens well, focuses on patient, and does not rush.
Visited for early stage chronic renal disease. This doctor listened to my concerns without interruption. Carefully reviewed the history and previous laboratory findings, and in a logical and easy to understand manner explained what each of the results meant. He also explained the diagnostic plan and probable actions to be taken depending on the results obtained from studies. While talking to me he stopped working on the computer, turned towards me and spoke directly to me. He paused so that I could ask questions. He did not trivialize any comments, questions or concerns that I expressed.

November 8th, 2013
After being diagnosed with a rare disease, I sought out physicians that were competent and had experience dealing with and treating patients with similar disorders, Because of it's rarity, the physicians in my area did not. It took just one visit to Dr, Heyka's office for me to know this is where I needed to be. He is a very kind physician, but most importantly to me I finally felt comfortable and trusting in someone's care of this rare disease. He got me in to the office within a couple days, and made the time for me in his extremely busy schedule. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a nephrologist.

December 5th, 2015