A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Higginbotham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Higginbotham, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Higginbotham, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Higginbotham graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Higginbotham has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas Higginbotham MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Higginbotham practice?
- Dr. Robert Higginbotham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Higginbotham practices Pediatrics near Cordova, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Collierville, TN.
See Cordova Pediatricians.