Learn more about Dr. Robert Hilliard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hilliard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hilliard
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hilliard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hilliard, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sports Medicine
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilliard graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hilliard has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Hilliard MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hilliard practice?
- Dr. Robert Hilliard has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hilliard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.