A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hilliard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hilliard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hilliard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hilliard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hilliard, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sports Medicine
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilliard graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hilliard has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Hilliard MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hilliard practice?
- Dr. Robert Hilliard has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hilliard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons.