A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hilliard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hilliard is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hilliard, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sports Medicine
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilliard graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hilliard has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hilliard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hilliard practice?
Dr. Robert Hilliard practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons and Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.