Learn more about Dr. Robert Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hines, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hines
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hines, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Hines has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Hines MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Hines practice?
- Dr. Robert Hines has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hines practices Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Williamston, SC and Greenville, SC.
See Spartanburg Primary Care Doctors.