Learn more about Dr. Robert Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hines, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hines
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hines, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Hines has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Hines MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Hines practice?
- Dr. Robert Hines has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hines practices Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Williamston, SC and Greenville, SC.
See Spartanburg Primary Care Doctors.