A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hinkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hinkle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinkle
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hinkle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hinkle, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinkle graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Hinkle has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hinkle MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Hinkle practice?
- Dr. Robert Hinkle has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hinkle practices Pulmonary Disease near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Pulmonologists.