A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hinnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinnes graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Hinnes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lucas Hinnes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Hinnes practice?
- Dr. Robert Hinnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hinnes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mentor, OH.
See Mentor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.