A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hinton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Valve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinton graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Hinton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Hinton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Hinton practice?
- Dr. Robert Hinton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hinton practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.