A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hirsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hirsch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- 1981 to December 1995:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hirsch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Hirsch MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Robert Hirsch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hirsch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Marietta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.