Dr. Robert Hirschl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hirschl?

Very thorough and pleasant doctor.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Dr. Hirschl was very thorough in explaining the condition, treatment and follow up treatment. He explained the final decision for surgery was the patient's and accepted the patient's decision not to have surgery at that time.

Posted on October 7th, 2013

He is a GREAT MAN! When my mom can to Mercy, he and his staff we with us and explained everything about my Mom'S operation to clamp the bleeding in her brain to my dad and myself. I will never forget the day when my Mom's drain wasn't working right and he was in her room several times before he decided to put in a new drain. This man always cared about my mom, dad and myself, that meant alot to us. He was always straight forward to us and that meant a great deal for our family. He and his team did a great job , so my mom is still with us and we are looking forward of spending lots of time with her and she will be here to see her two grandsons graduate from college in the future. We have a future with my mom! Thank you Dr. Hirschl !!!!

Posted on April 26th, 2013

Dr. Hirschl literally saved my dad's life. He reviewed Dad's file, made a recommendation, did a procedure, and Dad is alive and well. I highly recommend Dr. Hirschl. He is fantastic! I cannot rate him high enough.

Posted on September 25th, 2017