A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hite, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hite graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hite has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Duncan Hite MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Hite practice?
- Dr. Robert Hite has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hite practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists, Winston Salem Critical Care Practitioners, and Winston Salem Pulmonologists.