inactive

Robert S Hix MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 24th, 2016
Dr. Hix is a great doctor and surgeon. I read the previous comment and have to disagree. You can have a complication following any surgery and it isn't the doctor's fault. He has taken care of me for 3 pregnancies and performed 3 C-sections. He was excellent! He has great bedside manner and really cares about his patients. I would recommend him to everyone I know and trust him with my life!

March 4th, 2016
Dr. Robert Hix horrible surgeon
I liked him at first, enough to put my life in his hands. But then he did my hysterectomy and forgot to clamp a main artery. I started internal bleeding that he did not catch. I kept complaining of the pain and the nurse staff ignored me. The next morning my mom walked in my room to find me white as a sheet. She saved my life. She got the head nurse who knew after taking 1 look at me. I had lost liters of blood and went straight into surgery with blood pumping in my body as they fixed the clamp. Dr. Hix almost did me in from his mistake. Within 30 minutes I would have been gone. I tried about 5 times to get my medical records from Willow Creek, I finally received Dr. Hix's report. He covered up his mistake and made himself look like a hero. I was so disgusted I never set foot in that clinic again! I had to have two more surgeries by another OBGYN.

December 2nd, 2015
Seemed really fake and didn't really answer my questions. His answers were a series of clichés.

June 20th, 2012
Poor Front Desk Staff
If it were not for the excellent care provided by the doctors of Park Hill I would never return. The front desk staff provide terrible customer service and have no telephone etiquette.

May 22nd, 2012
EXCELLENT
I refer everyone I know to Dr. Hix!! Love him!!