A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ho has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E M Ho MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Ho practice?
- Dr. Robert Ho has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ho practices Neurological Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See Clinton Township Neurological Surgeons.