A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ho has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Ho practice?
Dr. Robert Ho practices Neurological Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.