Dr. Robert Hobbie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hobbie?

September 23rd, 2009

Dr. Hobbie was my physician when he worked in the adolescent clinic at the Children's Hospital in Washington DC. I was 16 years old at the time and am now 57. I was asthmatic and underwent a series of allergy shots to determine the contributory causes that exacerbated this condition.I was quite fearful of this procedure and he with his gentle caring spirit helped alleviate my fear as I underwent this procedure. I will never forget him.

Doctor's Response

Helen-thank you so much for such a wonderful review. I hope you/family are well. It seems like just yesterday. I am working less but still enjoy it-because of people like you. It was so cool hearing from you. You should see the big smile on my face. Email is robhobb@aol.com if you ever want/need to chat. Dr. H

SHOW

July 2nd, 2009

My daughter is now 13 and still loves Dr. Hobbie. He is personable and doesn't make her feel uncomfortable about being a teenager. We love Dr. Hobbie!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words-it is my pleasure/honour to care for her. Dr. H

November 30th, 2008

We love Dr. Hobbie

Dr. Hobbie always makes our daughter feel comfortable. He spends plenty of time with us & is always willing to answer any and all questions.

Doctor's Response

Appreciate the compliment. My pleasure/honour to care for her.

February 10th, 2015