A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hogan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hogan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogan graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hogan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Milton Hogan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Hogan practice?
- Dr. Robert Hogan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hogan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.