Dr. Robert Holbrook Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Holbrook?

Posted on August 21st, 2015

Misdiagnosed, told me problems were due to stress. Only found out the labs indicated celiac disease once files were transferred to new doctor because they never called to tell me the results! Holbrook's bedside manner has much to be desired as well. Do NOT recommend.

Posted on June 11th, 2015

I saw Dr. Holbrook for a cholecystectomy and was told I had colitis . He prescribed two drugs and said I was going to feel a whole lot better soon and to follow up in 2 weeks. I had difficulty getting a follow up appt. I ended up in the ER in liver failure (Drug Induced) from the meds he put me on.

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Holbrook from several nurses and a random stranger at Walmart. I was previously diagnosed by another Gasto in Norman to remain nameless with horrible business practices and bedside manner. Dr. Holbrook was everything the referrals said they would be. His staff was pleasant. His demeanor and concern was appreciative and his steps to evaluate and begin treatment was prompt. I really appreciate having a Dr that cares about me and remembers the little things when I come back. I've never had to rehash my entire history with him on each visit.

Can't get an appointment

Posted on July 27th, 2012

I have been experiencing lots of abdominal pain, when I called today to get an appointment they said they couldn't get me in until September. Are you kidding me? I have to wait two months to be seen about pain that's making me miserable now. He diagnosed me with ulcers back in 2010 and when I went in for my follow up six months later still experiencing stomach pain, he said my ulcers were gone (apparently he has x-ray vision). He said that couldn't be the problem and he offered nothing else. There are other doctors out there. This guy isn't worth it.

Bad Business Practices

Posted on May 11th, 2011

As an existing patient of Dr. Holbrooke, I had a sudden gastro situation and when I called to get an appointment, they refused to work me in, even over a period of days and told me that if I was in too much pain to just go to the ER. They were not willing to go the extra mile for an existing patient. I view and bad medical ethics and bad business practice. I will change doctors immendiately. Yes, I am mad. I have never been treated this way before.

very understanding and practical