by Marilyn on Sep 24th, 2014

I will first say Dr. Hole is a Great Dr. and will give him a 5 star. However , I had a bad experience and therefore will not be going back sadly. I had an appt. Wed at 11 am, received a call two days prior that I needed to reschedule for afternoon instead because he wouldn't be in at 11 am, no problem we reschedule to 2:15 pm I then go in at 2:15 pm and the lady there gave me and attitude and ask "who are you" with a mean look on her face, I told her who I was and she said, we tried calling you to cancel, which was not true, I was home all day and no-one called otherwise I would not have gone in. I told her I got a called to reschedule 2 days prior to a new time and that's the only call I got, and she said in a nasty tone, "I don't know what to tell you, he's not in, I feel like I had every right to be upset but I wasn't because were all human and make error, but for her to get annoyed at me and give me attitude when I'm the one that lost a day of work for their error is just not right. There is an older lady that works there and she is actually very nice and very pleasant, but the other lady with shoulder length reddish hair is very nasty and I will not be going back there. And it's a shame because Dr. Hole is a Very good Dr.

by Jane on Jun 11th, 2014

Dr. Hole was extremely thorough, took time with me to explain my condition and options, and was conservative in his approach but not unsure in any way. He has a wonderful manner, is knowledgeable, and is a good surgeon (having operated on family members).

by Vivian on Jan 28th, 2014

I was seen in a timely fashion. Dr. Hole took his time to explain everything and was very kind.