Jul 29th, 2016

I went to Dr. Hole numerous occasions, to be exact it was 5 times. Was experiencing extreme pain in knee. He looked at knee, turned it to left, to right (while I'm in extreme pain). I told Doctor how much it hurt, even while sleeping. He wasted time by telling me to wait 3 weeks and come back. I did this - pain still there. Had me come back again only to send me for x-rays (could have done this over phone). After x-rays he never followed up with me...second time he did this. Gave doctor benefit of the doubt, called to find out results. Doctor said nothing significant to talk about, but I could come in to discuss further. Why would I want to spend another $50 and not get results. Went to another doctor, who immediately gave me a cortisone shot and set me up to have an MRI. Now Dr. Hole could have/should have done the same instead of milking me out of money and do nothing for my pain of two months. I'm done with this guy. All he wants to do is chit-chat for 7 minutes and collect payment. This is not a good doctor in my eyes. Oh, sure he had kind eyes, gentle disposition, and seems to listen but truly doesn't hear what you are saying. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor.

by Lori on Oct 14th, 2015

Absolutely wonderful Doctors, young or old this is the doctor to see. He took excellent care of my Mom. He has such a calming demeanor

Good experience show details Good experience
by Chris B on Sep 24th, 2015

Nice to see a doctor's office where the folks behind the counter actually SMILE and talk to us like customers, and humans. Thanks!

by Marilyn on Sep 24th, 2014

I will first say Dr. Hole is a Great Dr. and will give him a 5 star. However , I had a bad experience and therefore will not be going back sadly. I had an appt. Wed at 11 am, received a call two days prior that I needed to reschedule for afternoon instead because he wouldn't be in at 11 am, no problem we reschedule to 2:15 pm I then go in at 2:15 pm and the lady there gave me and attitude and ask "who are you" with a mean look on her face, I told her who I was and she said, we tried calling you to cancel, which was not true, I was home all day and no-one called otherwise I would not have gone in. I told her I got a called to reschedule 2 days prior to a new time and that's the only call I got, and she said in a nasty tone, "I don't know what to tell you, he's not in, I feel like I had every right to be upset but I wasn't because were all human and make error, but for her to get annoyed at me and give me attitude when I'm the one that lost a day of work for their error is just not right. There is an older lady that works there and she is actually very nice and very pleasant, but the other lady with shoulder length reddish hair is very nasty and I will not be going back there. And it's a shame because Dr. Hole is a Very good Dr.

by Jane on Jun 11th, 2014

Dr. Hole was extremely thorough, took time with me to explain my condition and options, and was conservative in his approach but not unsure in any way. He has a wonderful manner, is knowledgeable, and is a good surgeon (having operated on family members).

by Vivian on Jan 28th, 2014

I was seen in a timely fashion. Dr. Hole took his time to explain everything and was very kind.