Dr. Robert Holley MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Birmingham, AL

3.9

December 19th, 2015
He is a 10 in my book
I was scared to death when I went to see him. He and his staff made me feel completely at ease. My surgery went well and with a little modification, I'm back doing things I enjoy. He was always kind, sweet and courteous and concerned about my well being. I was always seen promptly and the staff could not have been more friendly and accommodating when scheduling appointments.

October 28th, 2015
Love Dr. Holley
Dr Robert Holley delivered 5 of my children when he practiced in Gadsden where I live, and my twin boys after he moved to the Kirklin Clinic, Birmingham. after 30 years he is still my GYN. He is the best!

January 18th, 2015
I have found Dr. Holley to be a very kind and caring doctor. He has been my doctor for over 30 years, I would never think of changing doctors. He always has time for my questions and concerns, never makes me feel rushed. I would highly recommend him.

February 20th, 2012
very pleasant atmosphere throughout all visits and surgery, all personel/professionals very friendly, compassionate, caring; would highly recommend Dr. Holley and coworkers, UAB, Kirklin Clinic to anyone. If need further procedures done, would repeat with this entire facility/physicians. All from clerks, nurses, anethesists, postop, transfer people; all of it was just a great experience. Very knowledgeable and explained things all the way through initial visits to postop visits. Very satisfied :)

September 23rd, 2010
Not heard, not helped
Months later my problems persist. Communication was poor and follow up care was nonexistent.

November 17th, 2008
I don't doubt that Dr. Holley has creditials and is qualified - if he is in the mood to address your problem. I was hoping for help and he basically told me I was crazy. I was totally blown away and unprepared to be treated that way... very disappointing