Dr. Robert Holloway Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert Holloway Jr?

Great physician

Posted on October 24th, 2016

thank you for responding by email to all of my concerns. I have read reviews on you leaving the practice and I know the whole truth about what the health centers did to you. I wish you the best and will always be here when you start practicing medicine again. You have always cared about all of your patients so thank you very much and jeep up the outstanding work!

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

What Dr leaves his parients high and dry, He left his office, no warning no nothing, just MIA!!!!! WHAT A DOUTTY BAG!!!!

Posted on March 20th, 2016

Great dr. Easy to talk too. And cares.

Whats up Doc?

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Our daughter has been seeing Dr Holloway. She has not improved. He doesnt always show up. piggybacking his patients before he even gets there. People with chronic pain can't sit 2 hours waiting. All she has been given is drugs. She hasn't improved at all.

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Very poor service. Very unreliable, always late. Waited two hours and he was not even in the building yet.

Posted on April 15th, 2015

wait 3 hours each time. finding new dr

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Dr. Hollaway is very intelligent in every field and very professional there isn't many doctors u go to and find yourself being told to get a second opinion I rust this doctor so that his word alone is enough considering how smart he is and will take the time to help u understand no myyer how busy the work load is

ex patient

Posted on May 21st, 2014

I seen this doctor for almost 2 years he had me on dilaudidm and methadone he cut me off meds for no reson I had my appt for the next month he cut me off cold turkey when I was to get my next month script he lied said he wouldnt be in office for my refills

One of the best Doc's I've met! As a Medic, I've got high standards and he meets and exceeds them

Posted on August 15th, 2013

Dr. Holloway is one of the most intelligent and professional physicians I have ever had the privilege to know. Seeing him, nearly 5 days post severe knee injury I sustained while out of the country on an adventure vacation. Dr. Holloway and his colleagues provided just about every service I could need, all under one roof (St. Charles). Having worked in & around dozens of ER's I've never met another physician as knowledgeable about trauma with his skills for patient rapport and empathy.

Posted on March 29th, 2017