Robert Holloway MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 9 reviews

October 24th, 2016
Great physician
thank you for responding by email to all of my concerns. I have read reviews on you leaving the practice and I know the whole truth about what the health centers did to you. I wish you the best and will always be here when you start practicing medicine again. You have always cared about all of your patients so thank you very much and jeep up the outstanding work!

March 22nd, 2016
What Dr leaves his parients high and dry, He left his office, no warning no nothing, just MIA!!!!! WHAT A DOUTTY BAG!!!!

March 20th, 2016
Great dr. Easy to talk too. And cares.

October 27th, 2015
Whats up Doc?
Our daughter has been seeing Dr Holloway. She has not improved. He doesnt always show up. piggybacking his patients before he even gets there. People with chronic pain can't sit 2 hours waiting. All she has been given is drugs. She hasn't improved at all.

July 16th, 2015
Very poor service. Very unreliable, always late. Waited two hours and he was not even in the building yet.

April 15th, 2015
wait 3 hours each time. finding new dr

February 4th, 2015
Dr. Hollaway is very intelligent in every field and very professional there isn't many doctors u go to and find yourself being told to get a second opinion I rust this doctor so that his word alone is enough considering how smart he is and will take the time to help u understand no myyer how busy the work load is

May 21st, 2014
ex patient
I seen this doctor for almost 2 years he had me on dilaudidm and methadone he cut me off meds for no reson I had my appt for the next month he cut me off cold turkey when I was to get my next month script he lied said he wouldnt be in office for my refills

August 14th, 2013
One of the best Doc's I've met! As a Medic, I've got high standards and he meets and exceeds them
Dr. Holloway is one of the most intelligent and professional physicians I have ever had the privilege to know. Seeing him, nearly 5 days post severe knee injury I sustained while out of the country on an adventure vacation. Dr. Holloway and his colleagues provided just about every service I could need, all under one roof (St. Charles). Having worked in & around dozens of ER's I've never met another physician as knowledgeable about trauma with his skills for patient rapport and empathy.