A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Holman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Holman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Holman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Holman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Holman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Holman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Holman practice?
- Dr. Robert Holman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Holman practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Bonners Ferry, ID and Falls Church, VA.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Infectious Disease Doctors.