A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Holtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Holtz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Holtz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holtz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Holtz practice?
Dr. Robert Holtz practices Family Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Grand Prairie Family Physicians.