A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Holtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Holtz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holtz
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Holtz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holtz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Holtz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Holtz practice?
- Dr. Robert Holtz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Holtz practices Family Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Grand Prairie Primary Care Doctors.