A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Holtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Holtz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holtz
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holtz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Holtz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Holtz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Holtz practice?
- Dr. Robert Holtz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Holtz practices Family Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Primary Care Doctors.