A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Honea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Honea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Honea, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Honea graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Honea has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Danville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harold Honea MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Honea practice?
- Dr. Robert Honea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Honea practices Surgery near Danville, VA.
See Danville Surgeons.