Learn more about Dr. Robert Honea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Honea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Honea
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Honea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Honea, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Honea graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Honea has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Danville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harold Honea MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Honea practice?
- Dr. Robert Honea has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Honea practices Surgery near Danville, VA.
See Danville Surgeons.