Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Hong
Dr. Robert Hong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hong is affiliated with Queen's Medical Center, Wahiawa General Hospital and Castle Medical Center. Dr. Hong has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Hong has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Hong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr. Kentaro Nishino
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Honolulu, HI 0.01 mi14
Dr. Roderick Morgann
Honolulu, HI 0.01 mi29
Dr. Mahdi Veillet-Chowdhury
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Honolulu, HI 0.01 mi7