A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Honkanen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Honkanen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Honkanen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Honkanen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Honkanen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Honkanen graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Honkanen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Honkanen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Honkanen practice?
- Dr. Robert Honkanen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Honkanen practices Ophthalmology near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Ophthalmologists.