A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Honkanen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Honkanen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Honkanen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Honkanen graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Honkanen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Honkanen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Honkanen practice?
- Dr. Robert Honkanen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Honkanen practices Ophthalmology near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Ophthalmologists.