A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hood, FRCPC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hood has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hood FRCPC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Hood practice?
- Dr. Robert Hood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hood practices Internal Medicine near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Internists.