A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hoogstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hoogstra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hoogstra, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoogstra graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hoogstra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Hoogstra MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Hoogstra practice?
- Dr. Robert Hoogstra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hoogstra practices Emergency Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Emergency Physicians.