A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Bronchial Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hooper graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hooper has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hooper MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Hooper practice?
- Dr. Robert Hooper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hooper practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Pulmonologists.