A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hootkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hootkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hootkins, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hootkins graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hootkins has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Hootkins MD is a male Nephrologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Hootkins practice?
- Dr. Robert Hootkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hootkins practices Nephrology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Nephrologists.