Learn more about Dr. Robert Hopkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopkin
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hopkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hopkin, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chromosome Deletion
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Fabry Disease
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkin graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Hopkin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Hopkin MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hopkin practice?
- Dr. Robert Hopkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hopkin practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Geneticists.