A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hopkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hopkin, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chromosome Deletion
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Fabry Disease
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkin graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Hopkin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Hopkin MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hopkin practice?
- Dr. Robert Hopkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hopkin practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Geneticists.