A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hopp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hopp, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopp graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hopp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Blaine Hopp MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Hopp practice?
- Dr. Robert Hopp has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hopp practices Dermatology near Dayton, WA.
See Dayton Dermatologists.