A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Horgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horgan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Horgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Horgan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edmund Horgan DDS and MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Horgan practice?
- Dr. Robert Horgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Horgan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Cardiologists.