A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Horgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Horgan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edmund Horgan DDS and MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Horgan practice?
- Dr. Robert Horgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Horgan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Cardiologists.