A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Horn is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Horn, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Horn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Trail Horn MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Horn practice?
- Dr. Robert Horn has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Horn practices Dermatology near Ithaca, NY.
See Ithaca Dermatologists.