A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hosseini is Excellent. Dr. Hosseini has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosseini graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hosseini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Co. of Mary Hospital - Torrance
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hosseini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hosseini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Hosseini practice?
Dr. Robert Hosseini practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Redondo Beach Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Hosseini, Dr. Bobby Hosseini, Dr. Robbie Hosseini, Dr. Rupert Hosseini