A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hosseini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hosseini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosseini graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hosseini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bahram Hosseini MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Hosseini practice?
- Dr. Robert Hosseini has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hosseini practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Family Physicians.