Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 20th, 2012

He is my doctor for 12 years.Always has an answer for my questions and treatment for my health problems.Sometime I had emergency problems and Dr.Hosseini took care of me even without an appointment.He is the best.

|  An Excellent Family Physician  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2012

I have extreme confidence in Dr. Hosseini and his staff. He is very thorough in his diagnosis and follow up.

|  Unfortunate patient  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2012

I went to Dr. Hosseini just because his office is close to where I live. First of all, I had to wait an hour in the waiting area although I had made the appointment. Then,he keeps me waiting in the room for another 20 minutes and at the end he wants me to go back to him for another check up. His employees were rude and unprofessional, therefore, I am never going back.

|  The best doctor  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

He was a very kind and awesome doctor.

Mar 26th, 2012

He is the best .-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

|  BEST DOCTOR EVER  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Hosseini about 5 years ago. I am so thankful. I have many medical issues and have had many doctors. Dr. Hosseini is by far the best. He always remembers me and my issues without looking at the chart. He has terrific bedside manner and is very good with follow up.

Oct 3rd, 2011

Dr Hosseini is an amazing physician. He has saved my life , my family and I pray for him all the time. He has at times not charged me for his services and on few occasions paid for my prescriptions. He is also very good looking. LOL. I hope he doesnt read this. I pray more doctors would learn from him.

|  Outstanding  |  show details
by R Family on Sep 8th, 2011

Dr. Hossieni has been our family doctor for over 16 years. He is by far the absolute best physician in general practice. My children were so used to his high level quality of care that they were shocked when treated by others and found not all physicians cared for their patients like he does. In addition, around 4-5 yrs ago very good friend needed a physician and I recommended Dr. Hossieni. She still calls me to this day to thank me.

|  Family Doctor  |  show details
by Michelle M at Insider Pages on Aug 9th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have been going to this family practice all of my 22 years, and my mother has been going for almost 35 years. Great doctors, family friend...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com