Dr. Robert Hostoffer DO Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Cleveland, OH

August 20th, 2016
Great Doctor and very friendly helpful staff💞
Im shocked by negative reviews as i have never been treated anything but kindly by the efficient staff. Ive never had ti wait more than maybe 10 mins to be seen- that never happens in any other Dr office!!! His receptionists always asked in a real caring manner how I was and took time to answer questions. Despite it being a very busy practice because Dr H is soooo great the staff is well organizied very professional and nice😊

December 3rd, 2015
Never made it past the front desk
When I called to make the appointment the woman on the phone was not nice. When we arrived the receptionist did not acknowledge us for 5 minutes. She was not friendly. Then said our appointment was the day before even though I was given the 3rd. She was not helpful, she didn't offer seeing one of the other doctors. Needles to say I will not be making a new appointment. I will find another doctor.

November 19th, 2015
Very arrogant and not willing to discuss condition or treatment with any other physician. His research is conducted poorly and is only interested in publishing articles in little read medical journals.

April 17th, 2012
I agree with the review by another patient. The Dr. is fantastic, but his staff is rude in the extreme. I going back reluctantly and only because I need his diagnostic expertise.

July 20th, 2011
Dr. Hostoffer is great - he's the first doctor to diagnose my immune deficiency after 31 years of too many antibiotics for frequent sinus infections. It's his office staff that could use some training in customer service and professionalism. When you go there, no one will even look up from the desk to help you while you're standing there and they make you feel as if you're a pain if you try and ask for help. Friendliness at the front desk would make this an office that I don't mind going to.

January 5th, 2011
very caring doctor that treats you like a person not a number
Dr. Hostoffer has been a wonderful doctor for our daughter and is very intelligent with his work. I am so happy that he is here for us.