A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hough graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hough has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Darrell Hough MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Hough practice?
- Dr. Robert Hough has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hough practices Pediatrics near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pampa, TX.
See Longview Pediatricians.