A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Houle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Houle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houle
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Houle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Houle, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Houle graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Houle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Houle MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Houle practice?
- Dr. Robert Houle has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Houle practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Emergency Physicians and Reading Primary Care Doctors.