A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Houle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Houle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houle
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Houle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Houle, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Houle graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Houle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Houle MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Houle practice?
- Dr. Robert Houle has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Houle practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Emergency Physicians and Reading Family Physicians.