A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Houser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Houser, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Houser, DO is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Implants Breast Implantation
- Breast Lift Mastopexy
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
- Eyelid surgery Blepharoplasty
- Facelift Rhytidoplasty
- Facial Rejuvination
- Laser Surgery
- Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty
- VASER Liposuction
Education & Awards
Dr. Houser graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Houser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Scott Houser DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Houser practice?
- Dr. Robert Houser has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Houser practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Westerville, OH.
See Westerville Surgeons and Westerville Plastic Surgeons.