A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hruskovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hruskovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hruskovich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hruskovich graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hruskovich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Hruskovich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hruskovich practice?
- Dr. Robert Hruskovich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hruskovich practices Family Medicine near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Family Physicians.