A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Huang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Huang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Chen Huang MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Huang practice?
- Dr. Robert Huang has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Huang practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and La Mesa, CA.
See Chula Vista Internists and Chula Vista Infectious Disease Doctors.