A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Huck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Huck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huck
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Huck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huck graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Huck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Huck MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Huck practice?
- Dr. Robert Huck has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Huck practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Internists, Olympia Pulmonologists, and Olympia Sleep Medicine Doctors.