A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hudak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hudak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hudak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hudak, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudak graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Hudak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Hudak MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Hudak practice?
- Dr. Robert Hudak has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hudak practices Diagnostic Radiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Radiologists.