Dr. Robert Hudrick DO Patient Reviews

• Bad

December 1st, 2015
awesome doctor

August 17th, 2014
The doctor who listens and cares
At age 51, I finally found the best doctor whom I can trust with my health and communicate about my well being. Excellent staff.

May 10th, 2013
So Lucky To Have Dr. Hudrcik as my Doc
It is quite a challenge being a medical practitioner these days, especially given the multitudinous time-consuming bureaucratic hoops one must jump through every minute of every day that could otherwise be spent engaging in face to face time with patients. Despite such encumbrances, Dr. Hudrick never, ever fails to provide the utmost in personal attention, thorough understanding, dedication to providing superior medical care, never hesitating to go above and beyond, prompt availability and responsiveness, and genuine caring. I am so lucky to have Dr. Hudrick as my doc.

April 5th, 2013
Best Doctor you will ever find!!
This man is a one of kind! I trust my, and my childrens, life without hesitation to this amazing Doctor! I stayed with another Doctor for years out of loyalty and it nearly cost me my life!! My dear sweet husband, God rest his soul, knew I was not well and demanded after years of general passiveness we go back to Dr Hudrick! It was he who saw my husband was not well and got him the care he needed, NOT letting Insurance companies rule his decisions for care but what was best for my family!!!! My husband, on his death bed made me PROMISE, to thank this man because he KNEW his care gave him another year with his children!!!! I thank God everyday that he is our doctor!! This man does NOT play games, he listens to his patients and takes what they say VERY serious! He was the only doctor to HEAR me cry out for help and could see my frustration. He was the ONLY doctor after seeing at least 50 specialists who was as angry as I was, took my chart, LOOKED at years of complaints and FOUND out what was wrong with me. If you need a kind, compassionate, amazing doctor who KNOWS what he doing, Dr. Hudrick is your man! This man is sure enough about himself to say, I don't know, LETS FIND OUT TOGETHER!! I honestly believe if it weren't for him, My children would be without a Mother and Father. He saved my life, gave my children another year that no one believed he would have!! I spent YEARS believing what other doctors made me believe, that I was crazy!! My illness was not real! There are NOT many doctors like Doctor Hudrick left in this world and I can not give anyone a higher recommendation than him. He is such a humble man at that, and if you ever tell him how great of a man he is he would just look down, say thank you, but thats my job!!! HOW many doctors can you say you have ever met like that??! I have only met one, and I thank God everyday that he is my doctor!!!!

December 30th, 2010
He is so caring. Dr. Hudrick spends so much quality,caring time. With the most sincere bed side manner. He listens to your problems and then directs you on the next steps he feel one should take. He's ambtious and sends you for tests or another specialist that will help diagnos each problem you disscussed. All the patients love him and are willing to wait a few minutes because when its their turn to see him, he will take just as much caring time on them!!

August 10th, 2008
Wonderful Doctor
I wouldn't change him unless I left the state! Your wait time is lengthy at times but he spends equal amount of quality time with all of his patients. VERY Caring doctor.

December 25th, 2016