Learn more about Dr. Robert Hufft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hufft is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hufft
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hufft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hufft, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hufft graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hufft has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cox Medical Center
- Cox-Monett Hospital
- L E Cox Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Evans Hufft MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Hufft practice?
- Dr. Robert Hufft has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hufft practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Surgeons.