Learn more about Dr. Robert Hufft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hufft is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hufft
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hufft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hufft, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hufft graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hufft has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cox Medical Center
- Cox-Monett Hospital
- L E Cox Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Evans Hufft MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Hufft practice?
- Dr. Robert Hufft has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hufft practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Surgeons.