Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Hufft Jr
Dr. Robert Hufft Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MO, with another office in Springfield, MO. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hufft is affiliated with Cox-Monett Hospital, Cox Medical Center and L E Cox Medical Centers. Dr. Hufft has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Hufft Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Hufft Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.
Dr. John Mcmillin
Occupational Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Springfield, MO 0.01 mi33
Dr. Anthony Mcbride
Springfield, MO 0.01 mi28
Dr. Hugh Harris Jr
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Springfield, MO 0.01 mi50