A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Huler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Huler, Spine Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Huler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Herniated Disc
Education & Awards
Dr. Huler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Huler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Huler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Huler practice?
- Dr. Robert Huler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Huler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Brownsburg, IN.
See Carmel Surgeons.